Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Love this Guy

As I have included a link at the bottom of the blog for Yahoo Finance Breakout, here is their newest episode.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/purple-crayon-save-world-120947133.html

I really enjoy the fresh points made by Jeff Macke and his unending wit is superbly entertaining. He's often one of my more trusted points for info because his level-headedness is a great compass to have when dealing the ebb and flow of these high tide markets. On top of that, he is a Jim Kramer type that I can actually stand listening to for more than two minutes.

I stongly recommend watching these clips on a frequent basis if you have any desire to understand the market forces at work on any particular day or week.

Sincerely,

Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment